Saturday 7 April 2012

ACW - last big push in April 2011

Thinking that I had definitely bitten off more than I could chew, I was determined not to be beaten by some little lead soldiers.  I had to allow a week to ten days for Fed Ex to make the delivery to Crete and I was running out of time.  Cue frantic basing and organising.  Thankfully Diane was stoically working through the boxes of soldiers and wrapping them up with tissue for transit. Meanwhile painting and basing was on overdrive:


Gwynn Wallace's Zoauves alongside two new Warrior regiments and a Hinchcliffe Zoauve unit.


Those Zoauves again with finished bases.


Warrior Union infantry, I'm pretty fond of these and a bargain too.


Another one of the Warrior regiments.


And another.


The final one, there's a 100 of them in all.


Gwynn's Louisiana Tigers based up.


All this lot together, just in case you thought the Warrior units were the same regiment!




No comments:

Post a Comment